LA meetup

LA meetup

When:

Where:TBD

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I know that this is short notice, but is there interest in getting together on April 19. We were going to meet in Agoura, but it may have to wait until May. We are looking for a venue for an April event if there is enough interest.

0
Topic locked
347 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y

Thanks for the meeting. I enjoyed it!

2
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

141 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    adding a keyword Southern California meetup.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 71 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    I can make april 19.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Will Barnard did you want go with the 27th as you mentioned?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y

    I can do the 27th and possibly Saturday the 26th IF a previous engagement does not go through.

    I planned to host at my completed rehab in Agoura Hills (the seven figure success story thread) but it looks like the buyers are closing early and it will be occupied by then, so I have two other projects down the street in Agoura in which I can host the event.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2009 · 566 posts · 274 votes
    12y

    I will be out in SoCal off and on for a hotel project we are doing. I would love to get together....I'm available on the 26th and 27th of April.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    26th & 27th work good for me. Agoura is pretty darn close to my house!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Will Barnard why don't we make it firm for Sunday the 27th at noon. If you want to limit it to 30 we can force an RSVP.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y

    Yes, limit to 30, first come first serve basis.

    Start your RSVP now BP Nation.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2009 · 566 posts · 274 votes
    12y

    @Will Barnard

    Let this be my formal RSVP

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 71 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    here is my rsvp

    0
    Topic locked
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y

    ok, that's two, plus Jeff and I. 26 spots left. . .

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    I'll be there, most likely a +1 but I have to confirm that.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I will mail out to the list tonight.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I'm moving to the L.A. area on the 20th, so I might make it.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Lender · Pt Hueneme, CA · Member since 2012 · 110 posts · 47 votes
    12y

    Count Deborah and I in.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Rick Bradd:
    Count Deborah and I in.

    Great! Will you two be able to make it tomorrow night at the Burbank Holiday Inn where I will be speaking @Rick Bradd ?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Engineer · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 183 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    Count my wife and I in!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 50 votes
    12y

    I'm in.

    Jim Workman

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Burbank, CA · Member since 2012 · 271 posts · 79 votes
    12y

    Unfortunately I'll be out of town on 27th,, but I'll be at the Club in Action meeting tomorrow night.

    You guys have fun on Sunday!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Developer · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    I'm in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Encino, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Thanks, Will, for hosting the meeting.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Tarzana, CA · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I'm in, thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2012 · 176 posts · 47 votes
    12y

    I will be there plus 1

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Los Angeles , CA · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 25 votes
    12y

    I'm in, thanks for hosting Will.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Lender · Pt Hueneme, CA · Member since 2012 · 110 posts · 47 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Will Barnard:
    Originally posted by @Rick Bradd:
    Count Deborah and I in.

    Great! Will you two be able to make it tomorrow night at the Burbank Holiday Inn where I will be speaking @Rick Bradd ?

    @Will Barnard Sorry Will, we will not be able to make it this time, hopefully we can catch you the next time, I am sure we would benefit from your insight and experience.

    0
    Topic locked