LA meetup

141 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 04/19/14 04:00PM
  • TBD
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

I know that this is short notice, but is there interest in getting together on April 19. We were going to meet in Agoura, but it may have to wait until May. We are looking for a venue for an April event if there is enough interest.

adding a keyword Southern California meetup.

I can make april 19.

I can do the 27th and possibly Saturday the 26th IF a previous engagement does not go through.

I planned to host at my completed rehab in Agoura Hills (the seven figure success story thread) but it looks like the buyers are closing early and it will be occupied by then, so I have two other projects down the street in Agoura in which I can host the event.

I will be out in SoCal off and on for a hotel project we are doing. I would love to get together....I'm available on the 26th and 27th of April.

26th & 27th work good for me. Agoura is pretty darn close to my house!

@Will Barnard why don't we make it firm for Sunday the 27th at noon. If you want to limit it to 30 we can force an RSVP.

Yes, limit to 30, first come first serve basis.

Start your RSVP now BP Nation.

here is my rsvp

ok, that's two, plus Jeff and I. 26 spots left. . .

I'll be there, most likely a +1 but I have to confirm that.

I will mail out to the list tonight.

I'm moving to the L.A. area on the 20th, so I might make it.

Count Deborah and I in.

Originally posted by @Rick Bradd :
Count Deborah and I in.

Great! Will you two be able to make it tomorrow night at the Burbank Holiday Inn where I will be speaking @Rick Bradd ?

Count my wife and I in!!

I'm in.

Jim Workman

Unfortunately I'll be out of town on 27th,, but I'll be at the Club in Action meeting tomorrow night.

You guys have fun on Sunday!

I'm in

I'll be there. Thanks, Will, for hosting the meeting.

I'm in, thanks for hosting Will.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here