• St. Louis, Mo
Votes |
Milwaukee Meetup - General Information

Nicole Pettis
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • St. Louis, Mo
Posted Apr 11 2014, 17:11

11 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Gang!

There have been a few general questions about the meetups and I know there are many NEW Milwaukee members, so I thought I will send out information for the meetings so you know our schedule, dates and times.

Milwaukee Meetups will happen every month on the last Saturday of the month starting @ 9am. The cost is $5. At each meeting we will try to have an expert speaker. If we don't have a speaker, we will have just a general networking meeting.

I will post information about the next meet up the week before the date and If for any reason it is canceled, I will post it on the forum as well.

The meetings are currently located at:

Stone Creek Coffee
422 N 5th ST
Milwaukee, WI

When you enter the building, pass the bathrooms is a staircase to the left, go up the stairs, through the big entry way and the room is to your left.

The dates for the next 3 meetups are:

April 26th :: All about building your REI portfolio & Property Management
May 31st :: How to find a great contractor
June 28th :: To be announced

If there is any subject matter that you would like for us to cover, please let us know and we will do our best to bring in an expert on the subject. Also if you know an expert or someone that is successful in this industry please bring them along:) The more the merrier!

Our mission is the same as Bigger Pockets and that is to bring you great information so you can build a successful Real Estate Business.

As always we are always open to ideas on how we can make this meet up better, so please don't hesitate to PM me.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thank you!

Nicole

Loading replies...