Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Alan Malicse
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Hercules, CA
Votes |
Any Commercial REIA meets in the SF Bay Area?

Alan Malicse
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Hercules, CA
Posted Jun 20 2014, 14:53

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Community,

I did a very brief search but didn't see anything in the past.

I've recently entered the world of real estate - Commercial to be exact. I've been to a few meets through BP primarily @J Martin 's east bay meets since Jan. Although I've learned a lot through the east bay meets and have made some great contacts I couldn't help but notice that much of the attendees delt primarily with residential.

Are there any members out there currently organizing REIA meets primarily in the CRE field? I work as a Commercial Lending Consultant for a brokerage and would love to connect with other professionals such as CRE Brokers, CRE Lending, and most importantly CRE Investors (multi-family, office, retail, land).

I for one have no experience setting any of these meet ups and I'm also just a beginner in the commercial niche but if there's enough interest in this specific area to meet - I wouldn't mind setting something up for everyone to network.

BP Mods - please let me know if this belongs under another forum.

Thanks everyone for your time!

Loading replies...