• Fort Mitchell, AL
Votes |
Columbus, GA Meetup

Christina Phillips
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Fort Mitchell, AL
Posted Oct 16 2014, 03:44

27 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

This area would be a great one to start meetups. I know there are serious investors here. And as a newbie, I would love to coordinate something to allow the opportunity for others to network learn and grow as real estate professionals. If there is an experienced investor willing to give back to the community things learned and growing opportunities, I wouldn't mind trying to coordinate a place for us to meet. Or if there are enough newbies or people that want to learn out here that reach out to me, then we can start the group anyway! 

So as of right now -

Time: TBD       Place: TBD     I am taking suggestions from serious investors. And if you are interested, please reply here with possible meetup spots and times.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Christina

Loading replies...