North Carolina (NC) Meet: Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Durham

51 Replies

• 01/16/15 06:00PM
  • The Dogwood Room in the Community Center at Bond Park. 801 High House Road, Cary, NC 27513
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I would like to begin by apologizing for the extreme tardiness of this post.  

Despite the 'rumors' on this page, the meet is not dead. Rather, it has been postponed due to my choosing to switch firms this past march. I have settled in and have a little more time on my hands now.  

I am planning a slight re-structuring of the meet based on feedback I received regarding the last, with the goal of kicking the second one off this fall.  I will be sending this announcement to everyone via PM here and on the FB and BP pages for this meet. 

I will be happy to accept assistance from anyone who is willing (last time several people helped out and even more offered to).  Also, I will entertain any suggestions or ideas for the second meet.

All the best and happy investing, everyone!

@James Hutson no need to start it back up. You started it and it continued on!

@Michael Jobe picked up running it and has had it going monthly for a while now. I believe the new date/timing is the last Thursday of the month at Rally Point Grill in Cary.

Also did a post here in the new Raleigh sub-forum with all the major face to face meetings in the Triangle.

Cheers

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here