Philadephia BP Networking Event - April 4th 2015

Sergio Altomare
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greater Philadelphia
Posted Mar 27 2015, 07:53
This event is brought to you by:

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Greetings Philadelphia BP members,

Thank you for your interest in joining fellow real estate colleagues in the first Philadelphia BP Networking event! At least that I know of... I worked with my good friend and head chef at the venue below to reserve some tables, space and specials for the event.  Date: Saturday, April 4th, 2015
Time: 6PM
www.revolutionhouse.com
200 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19106 The event will include happy hour specials for the duration of our time there which include half priced select (starred) draft beers, $3 select bottled beers, $5 house red and white wine, $5 single well mixers, and a $5 featured cocktail. They also have half off margherita pizzas for food, with some additional appetizers courtesy of the chef. I'd like to maintain a head count, so please us this form to register.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/philadelphia-biggerpockets-network-event-tickets-16351682322

Thanks in advance for coming out and connecting! See you there. Sergio & Corinn of Hearthfire Holdings
Hearthfire Holdings Logo

Loading replies...