South Jersey Meetup

5 Replies

• 04/08/15 09:58AM
  • South Jersey
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hi, I am thinking of starting a south jersey meetup for real estate investors and angel investors and self directed IRA investors to meet and do business. I am trying to get a feel to see what the interest level is in this area. Would anyone here be interested in this group if I set it up?

I would be interested. I always want to make it to one of the meetings they hold in cherry hill but I never seem to be available when the meetings are happening.

Hey Michael, I have toyed with the idea of starting a online meetup for the south Jersey area. If you are open to make your meetup also happen online, lets connect and join powers.

I would be interested in joining along with a few connects of mine.

Hi guys, I did start the meetup group and need a bunch more people to sign up to make it worth it.  Please sign up at this link so I can get an idea of people interested.

http://www.meetup.com/South-Jersey-Real-Estate-Group/events/221777144/

So how is South Jersey doing? I recently had interest in a single family flip in the Rio Grande area. The realtors in that area told me there was about a 12 month supply there. Any places near you moving really well?