INTERESTED?? New Meet Up Group for NW Suburban Chicagoland

45 Replies

• 06/14/15 06:00PM
  • TBD
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Trying to gauge if there's an interest in joining a new BP Meet Up Group for the NW suburbs of Chicago:

• Focus is on networking, networking, networking!
  • NO upsells, gurus, or speakers
  • Format is Simple-  One power-hour: 30 min- Topic-specific / 30 min: Q&A
  • No company-sponsored anything, just RE investors connecting, sharing, building community in person, and creating opportunities to learn from each other and work together

Respond to let me know if YES you're invited, and WHERE you're located.  

Looking to start meeting by mid-June!

Hi Shelly,

I'm a new investor living in Huntley interested in meet ups closer than Chicago... involvement at this point from a listen and learn perspective. Hopefully you'll get some interest in this - if so, I'd like to attend.

Regards,
Craig

I live in Crystal Lake and would be interested.

I'm a little farther south (Lisle), but would be willing to drive some.  Again, I'm in a listen and learn mode.

Hi Shelly

This sounds great and I've been looking for a local group to join and learn with.  I'm in the Elgin/St. Charles area but would enjoy meeting in person once a month to discuss investing topics!  Let me know when the meetings start.

Thanks!

Shelly-

I am interested. I been looking for a local group.  I live in the Carpentersville area with interest in the northwest suburbs as well as Chicago.  I am new to real estate investing and I am looking to listen, learn, and network.  Please let me know where/when.

YES!!! I think Naperville would be a good area to meet ;)

I'm interested, located in Wheaton but willing to drive:)

interested.  in Wheaton as well.

I'm interested.  I live in Batavia

@Laniece Miller

There is a RE meeting in Lisle every month that's really good. CAREIA.org there's no sales and the people are really friendly. I think it's the only non profit REI club in DuPage county.

Otherwise, I'm up near Arlington Heights.  I'd like something close by too

@Craig Leininger  @Laniece Miller  @Jim Brozny  @Trevor K. @Carrie Miller  @Josh Mitchell  @Joe Mueller  @Sebastian K.  @Jennifer Kinzle  @Scot Howat  @Mark Ainley  @Wendell De Guzman

Thanks everyone for your interest!  

In fact, your great interest has birthed the NW Chicagoland BP Meet Up Group...take a look here and sign up!  Due to the limited spots at this first meeting, please sign up quickly!  Details will follow!  We have a great first meeting planned!!!  

I have signed up and look forward to the first meeting! 

Yes, looking forward! I'm in Chicago.

Shelly,

Great to see the meeting is in a couple of days. Unfortunately for those of us who work during the day, an 8:30 am time will be difficult. Would love to see a lunch or afternoon meet up.

Take care.
Craig

That didn't come out quite right.... let me rephrase...

... for those of us that work other jobs during the day aside from RE.

:-)

Shelly,

Curious how the first meet up went. Sorry I wasn't able to make it... looking forward to meeting everyone at the next one.

Craig

Just signed up. Thanks for organizing, Shelly!

I am located in Oswego, but I am open to traveling to meet up with a great group of like-minded individuals!

Hi Shelly,

So sorry to see that I missed this event.  Would very much be interested in any future meetings.  Please let me know if you're planning on coordinating a meet-up again in the near future.  I'm in northwest suburban Addison.  Thank you!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.