Votes |
Stay up LATE with Ben Leybovich's 8 Foot Tall Face on Periscope

Daniel Ryu
  • Investor
  • Suwanee, GA
Posted Oct 15 2015, 23:33
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Planning to watch Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night?

I'll give you a quick synopsis: He's going to sing random songs, a celebrity will too, and then a few funny jokes may ensue.

Now how's that going to advance your burgeoning real estate investing career?? 

I have an alternative for you - Watch @Ben Leybovich as you've never seen him before!

8 Feet Tall and 3 Feet Wide as he appears on our Large Projection Screen Monitor as The Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup's Virtual Speaker on Oct 17, 1-3pm. 

Our meetups are in Seoul so most of the BP members can't join us. 

So we're going to Periscope our meetup for the first time.

If you're not sure what Periscope is, just imagine - Youtube Live Streaming

You'll have to download the Periscope app and search for the "Seoul REI Meetup."

We'll also be tweeting a link, so you can follow us at: https://twitter.com/seoulreimeetup

Broadcast times

Korea: Oct 17, 1:30pm

PST: Oct 17, 9:30pm

EST: Oct 18, 12:30am

If you're a fan of BP, you know Ben Leybovich is straight shooter who doesn't hold back on his opinions. Imagine what he like at 12:30am, sleep deprived.. Should I be worried as the interviewer?? Do I need to have the censor button ready?? ^^

I kid, of course! ^^ But it should be great fun and we'd love to have our BP members jump on and show us some LOVE by participating in our first broadcast.

(Even if you're not that interested in watching Ben Leybovich LIVE, I'd still suggest you download the Periscope app and start playing around with it. It's gathering steam as the next 'thing' in social media marketing.)

For those of you who can join us live and in person - 

To RSVP: Saturday, October 17, 1-3pm in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.

Where: Gangnam TOZ - Click here for Directions. (This meetup takes place in Seoul, South Korea - scroll to the bottom to see a bottom)

We'll also be presenting our analysis of some areas in Hongdae that we've been researching as potential investment.

And we'll be discussing the Jacksonville, Florida market and what happened to this house which I had considered buying with my REI partners last year:

(not inserting photo at the moment - I'll comment and post)

Loading replies...