Argo's Fishtown Philadelphia Reno Celebration and Open House

15 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If you've been following our Fishtown Flip, you may like to attend our open house/celebration/excuse to drink free beer and talk about real estate party on 12/4. We'd love to see anyone from BP that is interested in stopping by! RSVP link below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fishtown-renovation-c...

@David Ross @Jeremy T.  

Tagging a few others - Hey guys, open invite if you would like to come out and catch up, drink beers, check out a project and network with other real estate professionals. If not, hope you have a great holiday season!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fishtown-renovation-celebration-tickets-19295976786

@Chris Carroll  @Cory Land  @Renee Gambacorta @Alex M. @Maurice Hopkins @Steve Babiak @Cedrick L. @Riker Blank

Originally posted by @Janelle Green :

I'm going to try to make it.  I used to live on Thompson Street. I look forward to seeing how it turned out.  

Great, looking forward to meeting you! 

Posted on the build diary as well: Monday we received a full price offer, closing in 5 weeks, and the only contingencies are mortgage and inspection. We had other offers pending but none would be ready by the time we had to accept this offer; the buyers gave us 24 hours to accept which was smart on their end as they didn't want a bidding war.

We accepted! Not bad, full price offer within 48 hours of listing...

*Looks like I forgot the link above so here's the link to the listing:

LINK...

Troy,

There is a saying by Bob Marley "Who Jah Bless no man curse".  With that being said congratulations couldn't have happened to a better guy and team. You and your partner are truly in deservance of this. Always willing to help out a fellow investor. I still owe you a cup of coffee fyi.