Dayton Real Estate Networking Meetup (2/8/16)

Dayton Real Estate Networking Meetup (2/8/16)

This event is brought to you by:Dayton Capital Partners, LLC

When:

Where:Beavercreek, Ohio

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Darrin CareyPro Member
Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes

Dayton Ohio Real Estate Networking (2/8/16)

Get to know other local investors and landlords.

No formal presentations and no specific topics. Ask questions, start and join conversations.

You're encouraged to bring your deals and what you're looking for.

RSVP for location in Beavercreek.

Event Details

This event occurs monthly on the second Monday of each month.

0Reply
34 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · dayton, OH · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'd like to come! thanks for posting!

    Kim

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    @Darrin Carey

    I enjoyed last time a lot and would be happy to come again.  You and your wife have organized a nice group of people.  Also that party room is nice to have.  I am looking forward to meeting more of the people from the group.  

    Best Regards,

    Jay

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Jay Thoms I'm glad you had fun. I really enjoyed talking to you, and look forward to talking to you more next time.

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Kim Pollard I will PM you the details.

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    We plan on coming this month! May be bringing a friend or two as well. :) Will let you know for sure.

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Andrea Castor, I look forward to it. Just let me know for sure and how many.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I have been trying to make it to these events every month! I can make it to this event however I cant be there until 7:15. Do you think it will be worth me coming? Im not sure how long you go until or if me walking in an hour late will interrupt anything?? Just let me know what you think! Thanks! 

  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Darrin Carey,

    Where is the location of the meetup please. Thank you.

    Cameron

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Cameron Douglas I almost asked you on the phone if you had that info already.....I'll PM it to you.

  • Investor · Waynesville, OH · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Great event. I really enjoyed getting a chance to talk to a lot of experienced people. It was a great mix and opportunity for new investors.

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Glen M. Glad to have you come out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.