WIN April 7, 2016 Meetup - Rockford, IL

WIN April 7, 2016 Meetup - Rockford, IL

When:

Where:6075 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford IL 61114

Cost:$15

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes

April Meetup of Winnebago Investor Network (WIN)

Thursday, 4/7/2016 at 6PM

The past meetings have been open discussions.  We are going to put a little structure to it this time and add a primary topic.  Since it is spring, when most people move, let's talk: 

Tenant Screening

  • 6:00 pm - Greetings, Introductions, & Announcements
  • 6:20 pm - Dinner - Salad and Pizza Buffet with soft drinks ($15/person)
  • 6:50 pm - Group questions and discussion on Topic
  • 7:30 pm - Open for individual questions, experiences, tips, suggestions
  • 8:00 pm - Break up for one on one networking

Meet at SAM'S Ristorante, Pizzeria, & Banquet Hall located at 6075 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114. 

* Please post a reply if you are able to make it and any guests coming with you. I need to provide Sam's with a fairly accurate count by Monday night 4/4.

1Reply
136 views

Most Popular Reply

Belvidere, IL · Member since 2009 · 88 posts · 22 votes
10y
I appreciate all the work Craig Wilcox puts into this meet up, thanks for getting this going Craig it's been a great experience.
See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Belvidere, IL · Member since 2009 · 88 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    I will be there, not on call this month.
  • Belvidere, IL · Member since 2009 · 88 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    I appreciate all the work Craig Wilcox puts into this meet up, thanks for getting this going Craig it's been a great experience.
  • Roscoe, IL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Is this meeting open to the public?
  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Scott Bustos:

    Is this meeting open to the public?

     Hi Scott,

    Absolutely, open to anyone who wants to network with other investors in the Rockford area.  I hope you can make it.

  • Roscoe, IL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Thanks Craig Wilcox ! I'll be sure to see you there then
  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y

    “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ― Jim Rohn

    @Ernad D.

    @Ernad D., @Kyle N., @Scott Green, @Jason Bennett, @Renee Fulcer. @Lloyd Fulcer, @Aaron Mikottis, @William Clement, @Gene Ferriter, @Paul S., @Jordan Smith, @Chad Slagle, @Dawayne Robinson, @Antwaun Johnson, @Zach Starnes, @Account Closed, @Lois Ginter, @Liz Boyer, @Alexander Whitlock, @Chris Sukala, 

    @Christopher Dumelle

    @Christopher Dumelle, it has been my pleasure to put this together.  I have gained so much from each of you.  I hope you all can make it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    We will try to make it this time. Thanks Craig!
  • Architect · Joliet, IL · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 119 votes
    10y

    Sounds great, I'll be there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Winnebago, IL · Member since 2013 · 80 posts · 56 votes
    10y
    Lloyd and I will be there!
  • Scott GreenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Rockford, IL · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I will be there. 

  • Belvidere, IL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    My wife and I will be there. 

  • Investor · Knoxville TN · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I am hoping to make it 

  • Landlord · Rockford, IL · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I plan to attend this meeting.

  • Investor · Belvidere, IL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I will be there as well.

  • Investor · Loves Park, IL · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Count me in!

  • Belvidere, IL · Member since 2009 · 88 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    I will have 3 including me.
  • Lender · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2014 · 198 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    I hope to attend!

  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y

    One week until the next meetup on April 7. 

    Looking forward to meeting some new investors and catching up with everyone.

  • Construction Project Manager · Sycamore, IL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one... and I may not be able to make any until September or October as my J-O-B is getting in the way again.  I'm on a big project on I-88 between Dixon and Rock Falls, and we'll be working some big hours all summer.  I'll make one if possible, but not likely.  Have fun, and network away!

  • Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    I'm excited, this would be my first meet up. I'm from the Milwaukee Area looking to connect with experienced investors. Who would I pay the $15.00 to.

  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y

    Hi @Alex Hively,  glad to have more investors looking to learn and network.  I collect the money to cover the meal costs at the end of the night.  I look forward to meeting you.

  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y

    Sorry to hear you can not make it @Kyle N.  I will give you a call soon to catch up on some things.

  • Specialist · Rockford, IL · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    @Craig Wilcox I'm planning on being at the meeting if there's room.  I know I'm replying later than you asked.  

    Let me know,

    Jordan 

  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y

    @Jordan Smith, no problem we will add one more. Glad you can make it.

  • Investor · TN · Member since 2014 · 508 posts · 167 votes
    10y

    There will be several new faces at the networking meetup tomorrow.  Bring your business cards,  questions, advice, etc.!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.