Votes |
June Oklahoma City OKC Lunch Meet Up

Paul Choate
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Posted Jun 14 2016, 19:22

6 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Date and Time of Event: 06/28/2016 at 12:00PM
Fee to Attend: Free

This is a networking event. We are having lunch and sharing our current projects, successes and struggles. There is no speaker or expectation of participation on anyone's part. Please come and listen or ask questions. We have very good discussions about the local market and activities of the local investing community.

This month is the 2nd annual post-delinquent tax sale reporting extravaganza! If you bid in the June resale in Oklahoma please come to share your experience with others. Based on our last meeting, this should take about 10 minutes as most people said they weren't doing it, but I am personally interested so I will plow forward anyway! 

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please let me know if you are coming so I can have a rough head count. Please come anyway if your schedule opens up and you did not tell me!

We are meeting on the fourth Tuesday of every month for lunch so put it on your calendars.

I apologize for anyone who came for the evening meet up tonight. We also try to meet on the second Tuesday of every month in the evening. I was not able to make it. I will always post when I can be there. If anyone would like to help make the evening meet ups happen, I would love to hear from you! I personally enjoy them but it is a bit of a drive for me. 

Keywords- Oklahoma City, Norman, Midwest City, Yukon, Edmond, Mustang, Oklahoma

Loading replies...