• Canton, MI
Votes |
Meet up for people in New York/ Long Island/ Queens/ Brooklyn

Ediza Ferris
  • Professional
  • Canton, MI
Posted Jul 8 2016, 13:21

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If you're looking for properties in New York, Queens, Long Island, Hamptons, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Brooklyn areas.

We are having an event on Tuesday July 19th, 2016 that is FREE to attend. Many investors in the area requested a training on how to buy properties at auction, so we set one up! Also, please make sure you RSVP to the event so that we can ensure the hotel will provide enough food and drinks for everyone. This is a learning seminar, but also will turn into a big networking event.

Do I have to buy anything or will they pitch me their services?

No you will not have to buy anything, this is to help you if you're looking to buy a house through auction. We will show you how to navigate auction.com's and how to purchase properties during the workshop if that is what you are interested in.

Will there be workshops?

Yes. If you're looking to bid on any real estate (Commercial property, Judicial auctions, REO - Bank Owned) they will show you how to do that on the auction.com website. The only difference is for judicial, they will inform you how the proceedings will go at the actual courthouse, so you don't look like a total rookie!

Can I bring my real estate agent?

Yes we HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you bring your real estate agent. They have more incentives for agents that they should know about.

Can I bring a friend?

YES please do! The more the merrier, just please include them in your RSVP.

Is there a fee for the service or for the workshops?

No purchase of anything will not be needed to attend the event. There won't be anything to purchase at the event as well. No there is no fee for the service or the workshops, this is a complimentary learning event for those in the area. The account that you set up is free, the event is free, the self parking is included, the snacks and refreshments are included.

WOW! There's no way I can miss an event like this, how do I RSVP?

Email: [email protected]

Subject: Bigger Pockets - Mellville, NY Seminar

In the body of the email please write:

-names of people attending

For more information please see details on the flyer below. You can also ask questions in this thread and I will reply back ASAP!