London Ontario Meet-Up, Feb 21 2017

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Call me a romantic, but I figured this month's meeting ought to be pushed back a week from the middle of the month so we don't overlap Valentine's Day. Not that I don't love you guys, don't get the wrong idea!

Come meet the London Bigger Pockets members at Tiger Jack's at Whancliffe and Southdale on Tuesday Feb 21, 2017 at 6:30pm. 

Let's discuss what you've done in the last month and what you have planned for the next month to move your investments forward!

Room for one more? I am somewhat new to REI but am hoping to expand this year.

I will check my calendar & if the weather holds out perhaps I"ll join you guys. 

I really want to join this meetup, I hope I can make it. this would be a first time. i'm completely new to the Real Estate Investing, but I did a lot of learning. hope to meet some great people. hopefully see you all tomorrow. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here