Northern Virginia Investor Networking

Northern Virginia Investor Networking

When:

Where:Vienna, VA 22182

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Attorney · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 20 votes

This is a meetup for real estate investors so that people can get motivated to become investors and learn things from other investors and professionals. As an attorney, I'd be happy to start off our meetings with some hand out(s) describing something important in the realm of real estate law and I know other professionals such as CPAs, loan officers, and contractors who'd be happy to contribute. Hopefully folks to gain the confidence to get going. We'll be meeting every second Saturday of the month.

Meetings at:

8609 Westwood Center Drive, Vienna, Virginia - It's an office building by the Wal-Mart in Vienna.

There's visitor parking on the front and side of the building, but if no spots are available, you can park in the parking structure in the back of the building, but please do NOT park in reserved spots. Our meeting room will be the Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services office on the first floor in the back of the building. Please enter by the rear of the building as the doors will be locked and I'll buzz you in. If you park in the structure, I'll give you a parking pass when you come in.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

0Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 10 votes
8y
Let’s restart this group. I’ll find a place to host us. Can everyone meet in Clarendon or Ballston around 7pm on a Thursday?
See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Manassas Park, VA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Charles, 

    My name is Carlos Chavez and I would like to be part of this meetup but I am new to REI , is this open to any one or it is only for people that has done deals already and can contribute with information to others.

  • Attorney · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    great seeing everyone today who attended! @Matthew Michaels, hope you can connect us all with the emails you collected. 

  • Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    Are you planning a meeting for this coming Saturday? 7/8/17?  If so, what time does the meeting start?  

    Thanks! 

    Monique

  • Investor · arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    I'm interested in joining the next Meetup here. I'm a beginner, done one deal, but looking to do more. I'm based in Arlington, VA, and interested in buy and hold, either solo or with (preferred) with partners.

  • New to Real Estate · Falls Church, VA · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 23 votes
    9y

    @Charles Huang are you meeting this weekend??

  • Investor · arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    What time is the next meeting? Still Scheduled for August 12?
  • Chantilly, VA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Curious to know if the August 12th meeting is happening??

    New to REI and would love to connect with the Northern Virginia community. If you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

  • Lender · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I agree please advise as to 8/12, I would love to meet fellow BP members at some of these REI meetups.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 61 votes
    9y

    @Charles HuangDo you guys have an email list or anything for future events?

  • Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Hello Group, I'm new to REI and I would love a chance to meet the group and learn from you all. Please advise when the next group meeting is.
  • Leesburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I'd also be interested in future events.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Hi everyone, when is the next meeting?
  • Daniel P.Pro Member
    Investor · Winchester, VA · Member since 2017 · 104 posts · 70 votes
    9y

    Hey guys where can we get current information on the meetups in Vienna? I would like to start attending.

  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Hi all, I'm in general new to this whole thing (my wife and I are accidental landlords) but have caught the bug from listening to the BP podcasts. I would love the chance to start connecting through these meetups, though judging from the posts they may not be continuing? Any info on future meetups would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  • Investor · arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Let’s restart this group. I’ll find a place to host us. Can everyone meet in Clarendon or Ballston around 7pm on a Thursday?
  • Investor · Hermosa Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    Christopher Hauser that would be great! I’m out of town a bit for work as well but will make it when I’m not traveling.
  • Real Estate Agent · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2014 · 184 posts · 78 votes
    8y

    @Christopher Hauser, I'm interested in joining.

  • Investor · arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Fellow Investors,

    We have a room reserved for Tuesday, October 17, from 7-8:30pm, as follows:

    • - Arlington Public Library, the "Nonprofit" Room (ironic?)
    • - 1015 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22201.
    • - Parking is underneath in a lighted garage.  
    • - Phone is (703) 228-5990.

    My contact information is: 

    Let's do introductions, get to know why each is there, and where we'd like to be in the future.

    I hope to see you all there.

  • Investor · arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Wanted to make sure everyone sees the invite for October 17

    @Charles Huang

    @Carlos Chavez

    @Sean Phillips

    @Chance Waddle

    @Andrew Keith

    @Victor Howard

    @Rami Henen

    @Daniel P.

    @Chuck Greenfield

    @Damon Wong

    @Dan Bernstein

  • Investor · Burtonsville, MD · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    New to this site but I'm interested in attending as well.

  • Attorney · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to direct everyone's attention to our re-boot of these events. Our first event is June 9th at:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/570984-northern-virginia-investor-networking

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.