Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Troy Gandee
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charleston, SC
Votes |
Real Estate Investor's Networking Happy Hour!

Troy Gandee
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charleston, SC
Posted Jun 13 2017, 15:16
This event is brought to you by:

11 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone! 

It's almost time for another quarterly investor's networking happy hour. I was a little late to get this one scheduled as I just got married last month. However, I've got the next Charleston, South Carolina area networking event scheduled for July 28th from 4-7pm at The Americano in Mount Pleasant (819 Coleman Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464).

This is a free event and it is unaffiliated with any professional organizations. This is just an opportunity for investor's of all experience levels to meet one another and share experiences, resources and create relationships that will benefit us all. There will be no products or memberships pitched. Please feel free to tag any friends or colleagues in this post to bring their attention to the event. If you would be so kind as to RSVP on the Facebook event page, that would be very helpful for the venue. That link can be found here: Charleston Real Estate Investor's Networking Happy Hour

Feel free to email or text me with any questions and I look for ward to seeing you all there!

And do not hesitate to attend if you are a novice investor or have no experience. Everyone is welcome and this is a great opportunity to be around some veteran investors if you are new to the industry.

Loading replies...