Votes |
DFWREI CLUB MEETINGS - Wholesale Real Estate Investing Class

Cindy Carriger
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Oct 8 2017, 20:34

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

WHOLESALE REAL ESTATE INVESTING CLASS

Make Money FAST Buying & Selling Real Estate

“Wholesaling got our investing business off to a fast start. If you are new, struggling to find good deals, or want to build cash for your long-term investments this is the class for you.”- Robin & Cindy Carriger

Topics Covered Include
Determining What a Deal is Worth Finding & Negotiating Wholesale Deals — Where to Look & Market
Communicating with Sellers — What questions to ask & how to Negotiate Price

“Getting it Under Contract”

Using Contract “Escape Clauses”

Finding & Negotiating with Rehabbers who will Buy Your Wholesale Deals

Closings—Techniques for “Closing the Deal” and Avoiding Closing Table Problems

These are just a few of the topics we’ll cover in class. For more information about the class, please feel free to contact Robin Carrigerat (817) 300-1132, or email him at [email protected]

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy
COST to ATTEND:

Diamond Members - Free

ALL OTHERS:

REGISTER ONLINE HERE THIS IS AN ALL DAY CLASS

20% Discount Off Prices Below for DFW REI Club Platinum, Gold & Sapphire Members
$199.00 - by September 23, 2017
$219.00 - by October 4, 2017
$239.00 - after October 4, 2017

NEW LOCATION:
Hurst Conference Center is located at 1601 Campus Dr, Hurst TX, 76054
To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com