Kansas City investors - anyone want to meet up this week?

6 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 10/20/17 11:00AM
  • Parisi - Union Station: 30 W Pershing Rd #100, Kansas City, MO 64108
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hey KC! 

I work for BP and am based in Denver, CO. I will be in Kansas City this week and would love to meet up for lunch or coffee either Friday (10/20) or Sunday (10/22). If you're available and interested, let me know!

I chose Parisi in Union Station as a place to meet just to get the event on the map, however, I'm flexible on the meeting location if there is another preference. 

- Alex

Hey Alexandra! I might be interested if I can work it out with my work schedule. I'm about 20 miles north of Union Station but if I can swing it, I'd love to meet up with you and whoever else to discuss REI.

Haha.. You know what? I'm not either. I'm a newbie but ready to start doing deals. I've learned a bit and have set up a lot of stuff already but need to take some action. Looking to network with others in the KC area. 

Is noon your only option? We usually work until about 2 on Friday's. I'd totally be available around 2:30.

Darn I was in Kansas City - but was running a MAREI event all that weekend, so would not have been able to make it anyway.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.