Madison Real Estate Investors Meetup Club

6 Replies

• 10/25/17 07:00PM
  • Barriques Park Street - 961 S. Park Street, Madison, WI
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come join us as we discuss setting Real Estate Investment goals. We will also be sharing some great educational resources as we set about setting and reaching our goals!!  Barriques Park St., 916 S. Park Street, Madison, WI 53715.

We are a group of investors focused on sharing experiences and helping each other navigate the ins and outs of real estate investment in Madison, Dane County and beyond.

I'll be there! 2017 is almost done, it's crunch time. I'm excited for another Madison, Wisconsin BP meet up!

Look forward to seeing you all there again! 

Had some last minute plans come up, so I wont be able to make this one. :(

sorry won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight.  couldn't find any one to switch work with.  

I am hoping that I can make it to this. It will my FIRST Madison area meeting. 

Moved to the area recently so this will be a good networking event!

@Robert Obniski This meeting already happened. The date was actually October 25th. We do have a social gathering on the 29th of November, and then another more formal meetup the following week. @Hussain Harun can help get you connected if you're interested in attending these future meetups. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here