FREE CLASS-HOW TO FIND & EVALUATE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT DEALS

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 11/11/17 09:00AM
  • Hurst Conference Center is located at 1601 Campus Dr, Hurst TX, 76054
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

HOW TO FIND AND EVALUATE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT DEALS

Free CLASS - Breakfast Included!

This Free Class will cover how to obtain & work valuable leads like Probate & Heirship, 

Pre-Foreclosures, Property Tax Foreclosures & More. Of course, when a potential deal comes in,                     evaluating it quickly is vital.

Juan Carlos Cruz, an experienced investor and an expert at lead sourcing & analysis automation, will be the lead instructor for this class and will share his insights on some powerful tools and techniques that could help give you the edge you need. Come early to get a good seat!

NOTE: THERE WILL BE SELLING at this meeting.

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

NEW LOCATION:

Hurst Conference Center is located at 1601 Campus Dr, Hurst TX, 76054

To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com

Although CA and TX probate laws differ (including court mandated paperwork) I would love to attend an all day workshop on this subject matter.

I'm all ears when I attend local meet-up's here in CA regarding Probate and Conservator problems.

Have fun...

Please click this link  To Register in order to attend and dont forget to click on the Register button from this link.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here