• Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Nov Outback Meeting: "All The Crap I Did Wrong Flipping Property"

Jon Lee
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Nov 9 2017, 11:45

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER ONLINE SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT FEE OF $20!!!!!

THIS MONTH'S TOPIC: "All The Crap I Did Wrong Flipping Property"

Hey Folks...you do not want to miss the November Outback Meeting...The last of 2017! We have an amazing guest speaker and master rehabber, @Omar Merced from Real Estate Wishes, coming to share lessons from all the mistakes he has made from rehabbing and flipping house in Las Vegas & California over the years so you don't have to!!!! Omar has over 10 years experience investing and he is sharing his wisdom with all the Outback! Yo don't want to miss these lesson from a guy who is on the front line of the investing industry with up to 10 rehabs in process at anytime!!!

CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER ONLINE SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT FEE OF $20!!!!!

The Lafayette Hotel:

Free Parking for attendees....enter the Hotel’s underground parking garage on Mississippi Street between El Cajon Blvd and Howard Street as well as surface parking lots located on Mississippi and Louisiana Streets respectively. The gate to the underground parking will be open and should be easy to locate.

If you have any questions at all; don't hesitate to reach out to me at the number below this post.

We look forward to seeing you on Nov 15th!!!!