Shenandoah Valley Meetup

13 Replies

• 12/02/17 09:30AM
  • Panera Bread - 2605 S Pleasant Valley Rd, Winchester, VA 22601
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

This will be a gathering of folks in the Shenandoah Valley. The goal is to start a regular cadence so that local investors can network and help make each other successful. 

This will be held on 12/2/17 at 9:30am at:

Panera Bread

2605 S Pleasant Valley Rd

Winchester, VA 22601

Updated 5 months ago

To add some context to this meeting: This is the 1st meeting of hopefully many. The goal is to organize subsequent ones and discuss lining up presenters, locations and such. In addition it is an opportunity to get to know some of our fellow investors.

Daniel P.

Daniel...I won't be able to make this one. It's my military obligation weekend. I do look forward to attending when I'm around.

-Kevin

@Daniel P. - Thanks for setting this up. I am planning on attending. Let me know if you need anything before the 2nd.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

My Wife and I will be there.  Look forward to meeting some like minded people. See you all then. Have great thanksgiving today. 

Hey guys looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning!

Daniel

Daniel P.

I will be there. Wife has a toys for tots thing she doing so she won't be there but looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. See you there.
      @Shawn Crawley Same to you. Was great getting to meet some like minded people and hopefully we will all be able to help each other out in the future.

My wife and I had a great time meeting up with you all and look forward to doing it again! 

Daniel P.

Disappointed I wasn’t able to make it. Keep me posted in the next one and I’ll invite some local realtors and other investors.

@Daniel P. - Thanks for setting this up. First one was a success and I look forward to future events.

@Shawn Crawley - Great to meet you too! Let's keep in touch.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.