DFWREI CLUB WEEKLY MEETING - SHOW ME THE MONEY

1 Reply

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/03/18 09:00AM - 12:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 1601 Campus Drive Hurst, Texas 76054
  • $20 ONLINE REGISTRATION $25 AT THE DOOR
  • Hurst Conference Center

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

$how Me the   MONEY

Everything You Need to Know About Investment Property Money & Where to Find It

Contrary to popular belief, there's plenty of money available for Real Estate deals. BUT... where does it come from and how do we get access to it when we need it? 

At this meeting, lending expert Andrew Postell of Gateway Mortgage will discuss multiple funding sources as well as vital techniques and strategies used routinely by some of the most successful Real Estate Investors around. 

If you feel frustrated due to financial limitations, this might be the meeting that helps you break free. Don't miss it!

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

Diamond & Platinum Annual Members – Free

ALL OTHERS:

Pre-Register Online - $20

At the Door - $25

Hurst Conference Center is located at 1601 Campus Dr, Hurst TX, 76054 To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com

This was a great learning experience.  Andrew not only is great at creative financing, he's a blast to listen too.  He was good about starting out with some great 101 information so we could all grasp the basics and not get lost in the weeds when they got a little deep!  

Thanks Andrew Postell!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.