Waikiki Beach Meet Up

9 Replies

• 04/02/18 01:00PM - 01:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 2250 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
  • Free
  • Waikiki Shopping Plaza

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Looking to meet up with any local BP members in the area! Will be my first time in Hawaii and wanted to get a lay of the land! Thanks!

I look forward to meeting everyone!

I’ll try and make it out! 

Of course YOU would have a meet up and I'm not home in Hawaii!  Brandon you're my hero!  Have fun!

whoops... so apparently there is this new thing called “Time Zones” and I totally messed that up! I showed up at 1pm Hawaii time, not LA time. But I’m wasn’t the only one - four of us had our own little meetup 3 hours too late! 😂

@Vinci S. hope the meet up turned out ok! Sorry for missing! I’ll be in KoOlina for the next few weeks if you wanna grab coffee. 

Or - I’ll be at the meetup tomorrow in Kailua on the Windward side at 6:0pm (Hawaiian time!) for those who can make it!

-Brandon 

I'm so sorry everyone! I did arrive this morning and realized I got the time zone for the meet up wrong as well. I should have placed which time zone i used. It's my fault! thank you all for coming out though! I'm still on the island until thursday! If you guys are available anytime this week to meet up for a coffee or breakfast/lunch let's do so! 

@Brandon Turner it's pouring rain out here for the next few days. You planning on surfing anytime soon? I'll join yah! I won't be able to make it to the 5pm meeting Hawaiian time sorry but would still like to try and meet up for coffee or lunch! 

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.