Orlando REI Mastermind Meetup

14 Replies

• 03/28/18 06:30PM - 07:30AM America/New_York
  • Chickasaw Branch Library, 870 N Chickasaw Trail Orlando , Florida 32825
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Looking to meet other real estate investors in the Orlando area? 

This event is intended to connect, inform and inspire investors in the Orlando area.  

This free event is open to investors of all levels and experience! If you are in the Orlando area and would like to attend please RSVP using the link below. 

https://eventcart.com/events/161

Come visit us on Wednesday, March 28th from 6:30 Pm - 7:30 Pm at the Orange County Public Library Chickasaw Branch in the Combined Co-working Room. 

We look forward to seeing you there! 

That sounds good. I started a group chat network for all the BP folks in Orlando so I will pass the information along to them. if you would like to join or know anyone from your meetup that would like to join my networking chat, let me know and I will add them!

Thanks,

Bernadeau

That would be great! I really enjoy participating in your group and please share the information with your group. It was nice to meet you.

Bernadeau, could you please add me to your group chat... thanks!

Hello Guys looking forward to meet you all, Bernadeau add me to your networking chat please.

Jamie let me know if there is anything you need me to bring to the event.

Hi there,

I would like to come and join the meet up too. Please add me in the group

Thanks

This is my first post here on BP. I have been living here in Orlando for 6 years and have one rental property but am looking for my next opportunity. 

@Bernadeau Charles please add me to the group

Hi all! New to real estate so I'm looking forward to talk to others about the Orlando market and their own personal experiences. I would love to be added to the group chat for the Orlando market as well, if possible! Thanks.

Hello everyone. I am very sorry to report that I have to cancel our meetup this week. I had an unexpected death in the family and will be out of town. Please keep a look out as I plan to reschedule this meetup within the next 2 weeks. I am sorry for any inconvenience. I look forward to meeting each of you. 

I am new to real estate, i am looking to network in Orlando  and learn from you. please add me to the group @Bernadeau Charles

Jamie Rost, sorry for your lost.

I would like the add as well. Is it via email or text?

Jaime,

I am looking forward to networking here in Orlando. If you can add me to the group.

[email protected]

I am sorry for the loss

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here