Active Charleston Real Estate Investor Meeting

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/30/18 07:30AM - 09:00AM America/New_York
  • 60 Bull Cafe is opening before normal hours for our meeting, 60 Bull Street Charleston, South Carolina 29401
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

You are invited to join our high performing group of investors to network and take your business to the next level. We meet every Friday morning at 60 Bull Cafe. The cafe opens before normal hours for our private meeting. To help the local cafe hosting us, you need to purchase breakfast and a beverage or donate $10. We look forward to seeing you on Friday morning. 

Active CHS REI Meeting Group

Hey Danny,

Glad to know this is happening! I happen to live right down the street and will definitely join. I am away this Friday but will look forward to meeting soon.  Is it each and every Friday?

I'm out of town now but would love to join you when I get back mid April.  See you then.

Awesome meeting everyone! Thank you all for your advice and input. This was my first ever REI meetup and it was inspiring and informative. I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Just saw this...  About 2 hours too late for today's meeting but its on the calendar for next week.

Hi. Is this open to newbies as well?

everyone is welcome to join our meeting. The 1st and 3rd Friday of each month. You must order a beverage and food or pay $10 to the cafe for hosting us each meeting.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here