Staten Island Meet and Greet #6

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 08/04/18 12:00PM - 02:00PM America/New_York
  • Its a bar called "Joe Broadways". There is parking next door, 4029 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, New York 10308
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey guys, Me and @John Spina jr will be hosting our 6th meet up in Staten Island. Whether you are new or an experienced investor, pass by and contribute or listen to people talk real estate. If you have any questions about the meet up, do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you and I hope to see you there. @David T coello@Zain Anwar@Mohit G.@Ryan Saulle,   

Hey! I came but apparently Joe’s is closed (under new management) and there was no one there. Can you please add updates when the meeting time or location changes or is cancelled? Thanks.

@Rhonda E. Hey this construction came as a surprise to us as well. The other people that showed up and I stayed there till 12:30pm. After that we went to another bar. I apologize for that. I did not think anyone else was coming since it was already 12:30pm.