DMV Multifamily Monthly Meetup

6 Replies

• 07/25/18 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Alley Bar, Ground Floor, Clyde's Gallery Place 707 7th Street, NW Washington, District Of Columbia 20020
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The DMV Multifamily Meetup is for current and future Multifamily investors, as well as Multifamily service providers, in the Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia metro areas. 

Our goal is to provide members with an opportunity to meet, collaborate and educate one another in the area of multi-family investing. We meet on a monthly basis in Washington, DC.

Our next meeting is Wednesday, July 25, 2018. Great opportunity to network, meet fellow investors in the area and learn more about multifamily investing. If you’re an experienced or a newbie investor, you’re welcome to join.

For more info visit https://www.meetup.com/DMV-Multifamily-Meetup/.

See you tomorrow!

Obi

@Obinna I. Hey my brother and I are trying to develop Relationships by going to meet ups in the DC area. Is there any coming up I can't exactly find anything specific.