Votes |
Calgary Meet Up Group for Canucks who Invest in the USA

Cal Ewing
  • Investor
  • Calgary, AB
Posted Aug 21 2018, 07:32

4 Replies

• 09/07/18 07:30PM - 09:30PM America/Denver
  • PZA Parlour - please be prepared to order some snacks. , 9737 Macleod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta T2J 0P6
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If there are any Calgary Investors who either already do deals in the USA or are seriously thinking about buying houses south of the border, I am starting a new monthly meet-up group called "US Real Estate Investing For Canucks".  I'll post the Meet-up link but it might get removed by BP admin.  If so, message me for details if you would like to check it out. 

We will have a monthly guest speaker that will handle topics that address specific challenges related to investing remotely and as a Canadian buying in the US.  I am also toying with the idea of having a mastermind component to the meeting as well. 

Looking forward to having you join.  

http://meetu.ps/c/42dCX/tCgtb/f

Event time or location may change so please follow the MeetUp page for up to date info.

Loading replies...