Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Sep 18 2018, 23:18

No Replies

• 10/06/18 09:00AM - 04:00PM America/Chicago
  • Hampton Inn, 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr HURST, Texas 76054
  • $39

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

HOW TO CLAIM "FREE" REAL ESTATE MONEY OWED BY THE GOVERNMENT

SPECIAL Full-Day Class

Hot Breakfast Buffet Included!

Attorney, Bob Diamond will Show You How You Can:

* Dominate the little known secret ‘Tax Overages’niche for highly lucrative paydays
* Find and return hundreds of millions of dollars legally owed homeowners all around the country…and collect a whopping 40% fee
* Easily build, scale, and automate your overages business for massive growth

* Get access to ‘The List’ of foreclosed homeowners owed money by the government…AND where the money is located
* Get started immediately with very little capital and NO previous experience

* Claim overages all over the USA … no matter where you live you can do this business…
* Work part time or full time from ANYWHERE in the world…at your office, your kitchen table, or your local coffee shop. All you need is a laptop or tablet.

BONUS SESSION: Private Eye Confidential Advanced Skip Tracing

Read More...

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

Pre-Register Online - $39

SPECIAL NOTE: WE HAVE A NEW VENUE FOR THE FULL DAY CLASS ON OCTOBER 6, 2018. THIS WILL BE at Hampton Inn - 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr, Hurst, TX 76054. With the new venue, we offer a full hot and cold breakfast buffet! To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com