Josh Gold
  • Investor
  • Newberg, OR
Posted Oct 19 2018, 13:52

5 Replies

• 11/15/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Rontoms on East Burnside St, 600 E Burnside St Portland, Oregon 97214
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Money Listeners,

If you're like me you listen to the BP Money Podcast on a weekly basis and think it's awesome!  The one thing that I think could add to it's value is a bunch of us getting together and supporting each other in our money journeys.  So I wanted to put a meetup together for those of us who are working through the financial independence steps.   Whether you're just starting your money journey, you've in the middle of paying off debt or are completely on FIRE, come join us to support each other!  

Perhaps, if we work through this phase of our lives together we can work on some future Real Estate Deals together as well!

Topics to discuss will be lessons learned from the November 12th Podcast as well as your own personal stories of money successes/challenges.  Remember we're here to share and support!

Looking forward to meeting you!

The meeting will be held at Rontoms, here is a google maps link to the location: 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rontoms/@45.5226...

Loading replies...