Having A Real Estate Investing Team

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 12/13/18 01:00PM - 03:00PM America/New_York
  • Advanta IRA Office , 13191 Starkey Rd STE 2 Largo , Florida 33773
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come network with other investors to learn the importance of a having a complete team around you of trusted professionals. if you are looking to begin in real estate investing this is great opportunity to ask questions from others in the industry.  

I would love to come to this!  Count me in.  I'm a new investor and am looking for an investor-savy agent in Pinellas County.

@Jennifer Janof I've been to some of Advantas presentations and they seem to be professional and helpful.   The services they provide are great.  I do not use them yet, although I have an associate that has started an account with them.  You'll learn a ton and they love to answer questions!

@Jennifer Janof

Welcome to REI!!!

We’ve been investing in TampaBay for over 20 years and have a great investor friendly agent. Send me a message if you need details.

Really looking forward to this event! See you then. 

We would love to know about and attend the next event.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here