Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Feb 11 2019, 14:30

No Replies

• 02/16/19 09:00AM - 12:00PM America/Chicago
  • Hampton Inn, 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr HURST, Texas 76054
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

15 Keys to Successful Negotiations with Sellers

Hot Breakfast Included!

How, when, where & why do you talk with a seller about buying their house? There are a lot of potential seller motivations & issues, and wise investors have learned specific techniques for handling those negotiations to create success for themselves as well as the sellers. Join us this Saturday to hear experienced investors share their insights on how to communicate successfully with sellers. This is an essential skill that can take you to the next level in Real Estate Investing, so don't miss this meeting!

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

Diamond & Platinum Annual Members – Free

ALL OTHERS:

Save $5 if youPre-Register Online - $20

At the Door - $25

Hampton Inn - 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr, Hurst, TX 76054. To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com