Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Dillyn Davidson Saurdiff
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seaside, OR
Votes |
North Oregon Coast Meetup! Small towners, Big Dreamers!

Dillyn Davidson Saurdiff
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seaside, OR
Posted Mar 19 2019, 20:41

No Replies

• 04/02/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Gearhart Bowl & Fultano's Pizza, 3518 HIghway 101 North Gearhart, Oregon 97138
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Oregon Coast! Lets get together and talk shop!
Everyone Welcome, all experience, all real estate interests.
We will meet up at the bowling alley starting at 6, plan to hang out to around 8. We spent our last meetup around a table in the dinning area and it worked out great. We are more than welcome to go bowling if we wish. You may stop in at any time, but early attendance gets you a better chance to meet everyone. Exchanging contact info encouraged. We do a round table dicsussion type meet up. No topic planned. Simply get together with awesome like minded people and see what we can learn and teach each other. 

Please shoot my a personal message so I can keep track of who is planning on joining. If you have considered joining a meetup but haven't done it yet, please make this your first! I think you will have a lot of fun.