Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Bobby Sharma
  • Lender
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Meet RE Attorney, Insurance, Mortagage, Wealth Experts! FREE!!

Bobby Sharma
  • Lender
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Apr 12 2019, 10:44

No Replies

• 05/04/19 09:00AM - 02:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 760 Camino Ramon, #200 Danville, California 94526
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Real Estate Attorney, Mortgage, Insurance, Realtor, Wealth Management Experts & More!

Moguls,

I am thrilled to announce another great Saturday and half day of Real Estate Learning and Networking.

Typically a real estate attorney will charge between $300 to $500 an hour, a wealth manager can charge similar amounts, and so can other experts in the real estate and finance business. On May 4th, you will have access to five such experts where you can learn and ask questions related to the following:

+ Real Estate Law, Evictions (my favorite), Rent Control (aaargh!!) and all the fun, legal issues for real estate investors in California (Attorney Alex Volkov)

+ Mortgages, Loans, portfolio loans, commercial loans (Alexandra Moari)

+ Wealth Management (Grant Ter-Avanesyan)

+ State of the Bay Area Real Estate prices from a veteran Realtor (Roark O’Neill)

+ Insurance, umbrella policies, over paying for your policies or under protected? (Oleg Kotov)

+ Meditation practices to become better investors (Alla Arzumanyan)

+ Free lunch!!!

Please RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Multifamily-Moguls/

When and Where

May 4th Saturday: 760 Camino Ramon #200, Danville, CA 94526

Cost: FREE

Bobby’s Tip of the Week: When a broker/syndicator provides you with “pro-forma” numbers, it means squat. Please, do your own due-diligence.

Also, I am happy to report that the April 27th event is now SOLD OUT as we have close to 300 people registered. Thank you to everybody that registered for that event.

Happy Investing!

Bobby