Timothy Smith
  • Upper valley, NH
Votes |
New Hampshire Real Estate MeetUp

Timothy Smith
  • Upper valley, NH
Posted May 28 2019, 17:30

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey BP Community,

I'm going to be organizing a Meetup in the next few weeks in Hanover, NH. I want to build a bigger community in NH and vermont. It's going to be open to all levels of experience and professionals in any area of real estate (i.e. agents, brokers, contractors, etc.) If you have any interest in this meetup comment below. I'll post on this thread with more details, also if you have any questions Just send me a message or comment,

Cheers,

Tim S.

BIU

User Stats

Votes
Jameson P. Gagne
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Jun 13 2019, 06:19

Hi Tim, 

Has there been any interest in this event? I am interested, and would love to hear more about what you have planned.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Fontecha
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Waterford, VT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Waterford, VT
Replied Jul 20 2019, 07:21

I am in northeast Vermont, very interest in this meet up. Unfortunately  being the last day of the month with my current job it would be tough to make it but any other I should be able to 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Hunter A. Fenn
  • Burlington, VT
Votes |
  • Burlington, VT
Replied Jul 20 2019, 09:06

@Timothy Smith I'm in Burlington, VT. I'd be interested depending on whereabouts you were thinking of having it.

User Stats

Votes
Hunter A. Fenn
  • Burlington, VT
Votes |
  • Burlington, VT
Replied Jul 20 2019, 09:08

@Kevin Fontecha I recently went to a REIA networking meet up near Burlington, if you're interested in coming to any over this way let me know and I'll connect you with the organizer.