Madison Real Estate Investors Club Meetup

2 Replies

• 06/19/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Brink Lounge Back Room, 701 E. Washington Avenue Madison, Wisconsin 53703
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I know it'll be nice outside, but you know what's nicer than a summer day? Financial freedom baby! As a result, we are having our regular meeting TODAY (Wednesday 6/19/19) at the Brink Lounge located downtown at 701 E Washington Ave Madison, WI 53703 at 7 pm.

We are pleased to have Jason Stendalen from C4 insurance come by to chat about all things insurance! Come out to learn about topics like the pitfalls of insurance, the use of an umbrella policy, and structuring your business to have the most effective coverage!

Come join Us!!

Our mission is to offer mutual support, collaboration, and learning opportunities for real estate investors. We provide a space to facilitate innovative, socially conscious, ethical, and mutually beneficial real estate transactions.

We do not sell, promote, endorse or otherwise market any services or products.

@Chela O'Connor    See you guys next time!  i wont be making it this evening, i have some numbers to run! 

@Account Closed   I attended the last meetup and got a lot out of it! its quite a nice group of people. The meet up is bi weekly on Wednesdays and Chela posts on BP the day of with details. 

Hope to see you next next week!