Real estate agents, rehabbers, property managers, tax lien buyers, wholesalers, and others – where do you start with your company structuring? From liability protection to self-employment tax, what company is best? Join licensed realtor Chris Lopez and attorney Peter McFarland in exploring strategies to ensure you are well protected and streamlined for tax purposes.
Specific Topics Include:
- LLC or Corporation: Which is Better?
- Exploring the Liability Veil: Best Practices for your Company
- C-Corporations, Double-Taxation, and Fringe Benefits
- S-Corporations and Self-Employment Tax
- S-Corporations and the New 199A Deduction
Date: September 25th at 1 PM
Recording: Yes. The recording will be available after the webinar. Register to get the email notification.
- Chris Lopez, Investor-Friendly Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate. Chris helps house hackers and investors build a Denver based rental portfolio.
- Peter McFarland, attorney and Partner at Long Law Group, LLC & Senior Business Advisor at Business Innovation Group, LLC.