NOREIA Main Monthly Meeting with Guest Speaker Mr. Landlord
- 09/19/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
- 6401 Veterans Memorial Blvd, The Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie, Louisiana 70003
Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!
NOREIA is proud to bring you nationally renowned speaker Jeffrey Taylor (aka Mr. Landlord) to our September meeting! He is superbly energizing and has an uncanny ability to turn bad tenant/landlord situations into a win-win for both sides. His charisma will draw you in, but his invaluable insight will make you a believer!
When Jeffrey Taylor and his wife became accidental landlords, they had no idea that the mistakes they were making and the challenges they were facing would one day serve as inspiration to thousands of real estate investors and landlords across the country.
Jeffrey transitioned from being a full-time school teacher into Mr. Landlord, a highly sought-after speaker, trainer and author who has spent the past 34 years teaching landlords how to treat rental property as a business, increase their cash flow, and reduce their headaches along the way. His resume includes being CEO of Mr. Landlord, Inc., a national property management firm and publisher of the Mr. Landlord Newsletter, with over 10,000 subscribers. He has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, Business Week Magazine, Real Estate Journal, and Personal Finance Magazine. In addition, he has been a guest of dozens of radio talk shows and authored numerous books, reports, and publications on rental property and its management.
Now nationally recognized as the nation’s leading expert on landlording, Jeffrey’s non-traditional thoughts on how to improve your tenant’s experience equates to more money and better quality of life as the landlord. He teaches the latest techniques to maximize the profitability of your rental portfolio while helping you get better at running your business. Making a few recommended changes to your current strategy can dramatically increase your cash flow.
You’ll learn the many aspects of being a landlord that can affect your bottom line:
- How Landlords Can Take Their Rental Business to a Greater Level: using policies, procedures, and checklists
- Communication skills
- Psychology in working with people
- Marketing and Salesmanship
- Landlord-tenant and Fair Housing Laws: What No One Is Telling You Until It’s Too Late
- Team Building
- Eliminating Turnover and Increasing Profits
- Tenant Screening Procedures
- Safety Issues that Landlords Encounter
- How to Protect Yourself and Your Investments as a Landlord
- Strategies to Avoid Interruption of Cash Flow-Filling Vacancies within 72 Hours
Join us as Mr. Landlord shares the latest management ideas and solutions to help landlords achieve maximum control of their properties, maximum rental income, maximum resident retention and cooperation!
We guarantee Mr. Landlord will change the way you think about and do landlording for the better!