This is two classes in one!
The first half of the class will cover the Return On Investment Quadrant™, and the second half will cover how to use the new spreadsheet! We’ll review recent deals or live deals from class attendees.
Yes, you read the title right. Cash flow is NOT everything when it comes to analyzing real estate deals and creating wealth. It’s near impossible to find strong cash flowing properties in Denver today as you could 9 years ago. Does that mean you shouldn’t invest? Invest out of state? Wait for the next crash?
"No" is the answer to all of the questions. Well, you could, but you’ll miss out on a lot of wealth creation.
Ask yourself, "Why are institutional and savvy investors pouring money into Denver?” It’s not because of the amazing cash flow or legalized marijuana. They don’t analyze properties with silly rules (such as the “1% rule”) or get hyper focused on cash flow. It’s because they go beyond cash flow and use sophisticated deal analysis.
This class will introduce you to the Return On Investment Quadrant™. You’ll learn:
- The four ways of making money in real estate.
- How to manipulate the four ways to earn the return you want.
- How you can consistently make a 10% return without depending on appreciation or cash flow.
- How to analyze a deal beyond cash flow.
- Case study #1: A buy-and-hold rental
- Case study #2: A house hack
We're not reviewing deals from 2011. No, we're reviewing deals purchased from the MLS in 2019. This is a foundational class. We will teach additional classes in the future that build upon the principles taught in this class.
Investing Experience: Beginner to Intermediate.
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of analyzing properties.
Who is this class for: Investors and Agents.
Bonus: All attendees will receive a free copy of the “The 2019 Guide To Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies” book.
Date: November 12th from 6 PM to 8 PM
Location: Your Castle Real Estate 2755 S Locust St #150, Denver, CO 80222, USA
- Chris Lopez, Investor-friendly Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate
- Joe Massey, Senior Loan Officer at Castle & Cooke Mortgage