Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Harker Heights, TX
Posted Oct 7 2019, 07:08

10 Replies

• 10/12/19 12:00PM - 06:00AM America/New_York
  • Re/Max Office, 100 Chase Way Suite #1 Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It’s time again for our monthly real estate investing meetup! I’m sitting in Nashville as I write this at the BiggerPockets Conference. This month I’ll bring back tips and best practices learned while here.

Anyone who lives in the Fort Knox, Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Vine Grove, Brandenburg, Hardin County, Meade County, and surrounding communities is invited to join us at the RE/MAX office by IHOP in E-town on Saturday October 12th at 12 noon.

Dress casual, bring a friend, and come hang out as we welcome newcomers, talk about investing, and discover how we can support one another.

If you have any questions please reach out.

No products or services will be pitched, there is no sponsor for the event, and there is no cost to attend.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Loading replies...