Fort Knox Area Real Estate Investors Meetup

10 Replies

• 10/12/19 12:00PM - 06:00AM America/New_York
  • Re/Max Office, 100 Chase Way Suite #1 Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It’s time again for our monthly real estate investing meetup! I’m sitting in Nashville as I write this at the BiggerPockets Conference. This month I’ll bring back tips and best practices learned while here.

Anyone who lives in the Fort Knox, Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Vine Grove, Brandenburg, Hardin County, Meade County, and surrounding communities is invited to join us at the RE/MAX office by IHOP in E-town on Saturday October 12th at 12 noon.

Dress casual, bring a friend, and come hang out as we welcome newcomers, talk about investing, and discover how we can support one another.

If you have any questions please reach out.

No products or services will be pitched, there is no sponsor for the event, and there is no cost to attend.

We look forward to seeing you there!

@Allan Bishop Jr. have fun at BP Conference and enjoy Nashville. I am an investor and real estate agent in Nashville, but also own an investment property in Louisville and I used to be stationed at Fort Knox, KY when I was in the Army as well.  Not actively looking or doing anything in the Hardin County area, but still would love to connect.

Day Two of BPCon2019 starts shortly! It’s been a great experience so far. I’m excited to share my notes on Saturday!

@Oliver Perry - We’ll miss you for sure! Good luck and safe travels to your new home in Baltimore. Thank you for all your help getting this meetup launched!

I hope everyone can make it out! Please vote, comment, and share this post with friends!

@David Espinosa @Douglas Miller @Blake Bramblett @Andy Edge @Chase Romine @Shaun Witcher @Kevin Van Dyke @Randy Sears @Account Closed

@Mark Gliebe - thank you for reaching out. I’ll drop you a line to connect!

Good meeting you all Saturday. Interesting to talk with different people and see where each of us are along the way. Look forward to seeing you all November 2nd.

Also, those that are in the local area and are interested in coming, please note that the November meetup will be on the 2nd. Just a chance for local people interested in real estate to get together and discuss things. This past meeting, @Account Closed went over some of the nuggets he learned at the Bigger Pockets conference. 

Don't be shy. If you're just getting started on your RE journey, this is a great place to start building your network. Look forward to seeing everyone next month. 

@Brandon Fuhrman - I believe there is a in-person meetup in the works. In the meantime there are various virtual events and we have an active Facebook group. @Andy Edge and @David Espinosa will have the most current info. Thanks for reaching out!

@Anthony Acebo The Fort Knox / Elizabethtown group is active. Andy and David (mentioned above) are still local. If you are on Facebook search for the Central Kentucky REI Group.