DC REI Rockstars - Premiere Washington DC Area Investor Meetup

11 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/05/20 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • 224 2nd St SE Washington, District Of Columbia 20003
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Come out and hear Rockstar @Joseph Asamoah from the Biggerpockets Podcast Episode #356 at DC REI Rockstars. Joe is an expert in BRRRR in the high cost area of Washington, DC. He is also an expert at section 8 rentals. In addition to being on the BP Podcast, he has been a BP featured blogger, and is famous in DC for the rehab seminars he runs.

Our last event just a few days ago featured @Alexander Felice as a speaker, and in attendance we had 3 BP Podcast guests, 3 BP Moderators and the producer of the BP Podcast. 

Originally posted by @Russell Brazil :

Come out and hear Rockstar @Joseph Asamoah from the Biggerpockets Podcast Episode #356 at DC REI Rockstars. Joe is an expert in BRRRR in the high cost area of Washington, DC. He is also an expert at section 8 rentals. In addition to being on the BP Podcast, he has been a BP featured blogger, and is famous in DC for the rehab seminars he runs.

Our last event just a few days ago featured @Alexander Felice as a speaker, and in attendance we had 3 BP Podcast guests, 3 BP Moderators and the producer of the BP Podcast. 

Damn, I thought Rich as Alexander Felice was all fluff but he's actually a pretty decent looking dude. With pretty good hair. I thought he pilfered his profile pic 😂

Originally posted by @JD Martin :
Originally posted by @Russell Brazil:

Damn, I thought Rich as Alexander Felice was all fluff but he's actually a pretty decent looking dude. With pretty good hair. I thought he pilfered his profile pic 😂

how dare you sir! Now I'm tempted to post a billion pics of my hair to show you just how real and perfect it really is, but I won't. 

because you couldn't handle it....and neither could Russell. 

Originally posted by @Alexander Felice :
Originally posted by @JD Martin:
Originally posted by @Russell Brazil:

how dare you sir! Now I'm tempted to post a billion pics of my hair to show you just how real and perfect it really is, but I won't. 

because you couldn't handle it....and neither could Russell. 

LOL. You crack me up man 😂 I look way more like Russell than anyone else in that picture. I'm bald & meaty 😄

Originally posted by @Martijn Van Winden :

Any chance you guys will be broadcasting this one on the web? Am not getting back in time from Europe to attend...

Follow Dr Joe on Instagram and FB. His crew should go live for his Wealth Wednesday brodcast. In general though, we dont have plans in the future to brodcast at this point, as it just adds to our logistics.  Our time commitment to the project needs to remain at a certain level so as to not take away from our primary business ventures.