Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Mar 18 2020, 07:38

2 Replies

• 03/21/20 09:00AM - 12:00PM America/Chicago
  • Hampton Inn, 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr. Hurst, Texas 76054
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Real Estate Investing During a Pandemic

Breakfast Included!

The Coronavirus pandemic is on everybody’s mind right now. It’s having an effect on multiple markets, and Real Estate is no exception. What will happen to property values? Will rental rates fall? Will labor & material costs rise? Why? How will the government handle this? What will lenders do? How long will this crisis last? What actions can I take to identify & manage my risks related to the economic impact on my Real Estate Business? Are there any silver linings to be found? Join us this Saturday for a frank, up-to-the-minute discussion of this urgent topic.

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

Diamond ,Platinum,Sapphire or Emerald Annual Members – Free

ALL OTHERS:

Save $5 if you Pre-Register Online - $20

At the Door - $25

Hampton Inn - 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr, Hurst, TX 76054. To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to

Loading replies...