WHOLESALING UNLIMITED!

THIS Saturday, March 20, 2021

Wholesaling is an awesome way to get started in Real Estate Investing, it’s scalability is virtually unlimited, and it can be very profitable. Get the planning & execution of your Wholesaling business right, and you’re on your way. Interested? Join us this Saturday to hear investors, Robin & Cindy Carriger, share key insights on their years of experience as successful Wholesalers. Don't miss this meeting! See ya there!

I look forward to meeting you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table, or chat with me online and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

REGISTER ONLINE: $20

AT THE DOOR : $25

The meeting will be held at the Hampton Inn at Hurst. [1600 Hurst Town Center Dr.]For the convenience of our guests, we are providing the option for ZOOM access as well.
TO REGISTER:

Please check www.dfwreiclub.com home page where you'll find a link to the meeting registration for more details.$25 AT THE DOOR: *However, since seating is limited, we request everyone to REGISTER ONLINE if at all possible to avoid having to turn guests away!

For virtual meeting attendees, you will receive a link to our ZOOM meeting once you register.You can reach Robin at 817-300-1132 if you have any questions.