Votes
Zuzana V.
  • Miami Beach, FL
Votes |
Vacation Rentals Referrals

Zuzana V.
  • Miami Beach, FL
Posted May 30 2015, 01:28

Hi, I love this new section. I wanted to know how to market leads for vacation rental owners. Because of my job, I get a lot of people asking for short and vacation rentals in the South Florida area. I also have many looking for Vacation Rentals in Cuba. I'm new to this amazing forum and I would like to get some advice of how to best use all those potential customers. Thank you,

Zu

User Stats

Votes
David O.
  • Investor
  • Miami Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Miami Beach, FL
Replied May 30 2015, 20:55

@Zuzana V.

I am very familiar with the short-term / vacation rentals zoning and best places/building to invest. I myself personally have purchased 5 different short-term vacation rental properties this year alone through an excellent agent here in Miami Beach. I sent you a message.  

User Stats

Votes
Kelly B.
  • Investor
  • Wausau, WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Wausau, WI
Replied Jul 18 2015, 22:13

@David Ocon, how are you able to get financing on so many in 1yr?  I just put an offer on one & will be awaiting the banks decision on a commercial loan.  We've done other business with him before but this idea is new to him.  We shot some numbers over to him so we'll see.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jose F.
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 1 2016, 09:46

Hi

My name is Luis Fuentes and last week I bought my first apartment in Havana Cuba.

I live in Miami Florida and I already know how the real estate market works in Cuba and I am already planning to buy the second rental unit.

If someone wants further information about investing in real estate in Cuba dont hesitate to contact me.

User Stats

Votes
Karine Robaldo
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 1 2016, 13:25

@David O. Hi David, in what areas did you bought your 5 units? and what is your occupancy rate so far? could you please send me your agent contact as well, I'd love to connect with him