• Central Florida
Votes |
Airbnb Arbitrage - Story Time

Ben Morand
  • Property Manager
  • Central Florida
Posted Apr 10 2021, 18:32

Hello BP folks,

So I am currently a 21-year-old college student at the University of Florida, as well as a licensed real estate agent. As of right now, I am not making consistent enough income, nor do I have enough in savings to hop into a rental property. (While I do value to idea of strategic partnerships to compensate for this lack of capital, that is a whole other discussion.) 

Recently, I stumbled upon some BP members discussing Airbnb Arbitrage and fell in love with the idea. After watching tons of videos on YouTube (honestly the best education out there), I came to the realization that I could open an LLC and use some small business credit to start as soon as I find a deal. This idea excites me, but at the same time, just like any other real estate endeavor, I know that Airbnb Arbitrage is not as simple and easy as it may seem.

I am wondering if anyone who has actively held Airbnb Arbitrage properties would be willing to share their story on how they got started, their timeline from start --> first property, their returns, and any good/bad experiences along the way?

Thank you guys! 

Loading replies...