• Lewes DE, United States
Votes |
Moving to Delaware New investor

Jeff Bender
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Lewes DE, United States
Posted Apr 21 2021, 10:59

Hello BP Community! We will be listing our home just outside of Denver next month with our sights set on the Rehoboth Bay area in tax haven Delaware. I took the past quarantine year to learn about finance, real estate and generally trolling all the useful information here. We are interested in purchasing a primary residence in the Lewes, Ocean View, Millville, Rehoboth Beach, Frankford, Dagsboro area for their excellent public elementary schools, proximity to healthcare facilities for my wife's job and near STR vacation hotspots.

I am a software developer interested in creating tools for real estate investing and making the transition into hosting multiple STR vacation properties. Also a former home inspector, stained glass craftsman and considering pursuing a real estate agent license in the near future. We are interested in having multiple exit strategies, homes that were previously profitable vacation rentals that need some updating, live in flips, utilizing BRRRR strategy, house hacking or implementing 203k rehab loan. Within 5-7 year span I would like to have as many rental properties and a well respected brand to bundle up and sell or utilize a 1031 exchange to level up and move on to the next adventure.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself so let's connect and see if our interests align. Cheers!

Loading replies...