Arizona Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Mike Begovich
Votes |
Scam Notice Regarding Malcolm Pointon and Calm Investments

Mike Begovich
Posted Dec 29 2020, 14:40

CALM INVESTMENTS, LLC and MALCOLM POINTON (or whatever alias he is using at this time) is a not to be trusted with your money. I gave a loan to Malcom and Calm investments over two years ago and have not received a single penny towards repayment of the loan that was due, with interest, a year after the loan was given. Each time I have asked for a status of the the repayment or as to the status of his real-estate dealings that the loan was for, I have either been give the run-around or lied to. Finally he explained that he was completely broke and would not be able to pay back the loan, however, through doing my own research, I have found out that calm investments had sold several properties in the phoenix area after my loan agreement with them came due. On top of that, further research has uncovered that I am not the only person Calm and Malcolm have lied to and swindled money from. I have tried to negotiate even a small monthly stipend to slowly recover the amount owed, but Malcolm has refused even that concession. My latest research has uncovered that Malcom recently (2020) moved to Huntington Beach, Ca and has opened a church. His church website is asking for donations to the church and to HIMSELF personally. Truly unbelievable the depths that he will go to swindle trusting people of their money. Please stay far away from Calm Investments and anything that Malcolm Pointon is attached to. He is a scam artist.

Loading replies...