• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Property Inspector in NWA, specifically Fayetteville, AR

Kevin Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jun 26 2019, 18:43

I'm purchasing a duplex in Fayetteville and want to find a good property inspector.  I'm hoping to find someone that knows what to look for in investment properties and is thorough since I'm out of state and want to get good insight into the current state of the property.

User Stats

Votes
Susan H.
Pro Member
  • Investor/Landlord
  • NWA, AR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor/Landlord
  • NWA, AR
Replied Jun 27 2019, 04:34
Originally posted by @Kevin Reynolds:

I'm purchasing a duplex in Fayetteville and want to find a good property inspector.  I'm hoping to find someone that knows what to look for in investment properties and is thorough since I'm out of state and want to get good insight into the current state of the property.

I have worked with Matt Grigg at Arkansas HomeTech Inspections. inc and am pleased with the quality and detail of service. Find them online (arkansashometech dot com)

~Susan

p.s. You're welcome to message me with the property address and I'll drive by when I'm out running errands in the next week or so.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 27 2019, 08:55

@Susan H. - Thank you for the recommendation and the quick response.  I sent you a private message and really appreciate your help.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Davis
  • Goshen, AR
Votes |
  • Goshen, AR
Replied Jun 29 2019, 07:52

@Kevin Reynolds I’d echo Susan on a drive by if you want multiple eyes on it. Peter Roe at Advanced Home Inspections is VERY thorough. I’d be happy to share some he’s done for us if you’d like to try before you buy. ;o)

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 29 2019, 15:15

@Dustin Davis - Yeah, that would be great to have another set of eyes on the property and to review a report that Peter Roe has done.  I sent you a private message with the addresses.

Thank you for your help.